This Yojana developed to provide skill based education to the poor Indian youths for increasing job opportunities, once the training period completes offers with the placements and facilitates to become an employee, almost 55 million youth in the country between the age of 18-35 years have been looking for the job opportunities, this happening mainly with the rural areas.
Since the scheme focus on the poor youth of the country, the government supporting with the worth of Rs 1,500 crore to blush out the unemployment, the several challenges preventing Indian’s rural from competing in the present modern market which was lake of formal education and marketable skills. Through this scheme this gap may filled by funding training projects benchmarked to global standards with the retention, on placements, career progression and foreign placement.
- The scheme has given youth the necessary skills required for employment, not only in India but Globally
- Youth are always taught on necessary evolvement required shifting from training circle to working environment
- For youth who were placed after the training program, the scheme will help out in financial settlement
- Each state of the country has taken full responsibilities and ownership of the scheme
Features of Scheme
- The scheme was focused on the rural youth between the ages of 15 and 35 years from poor families
- It plays a wider role in supporting the social and economic programs of the government to the Digital India, Make in India, Smart Cities Start-up India and Start-up campaigns
- Greater support for placed candidates
Qualification and Experience
Education: post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Social science/ Statistics/ Management Science, Engineering and Technology, the rural development studies or related fields from an institute of National or International repute.
Experience of working in similar areas with government projects in India will be given preference.
- Excellent program planning and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability and experience of coordinating with the various government officers, professionals, communities and other stakeholders
- A knowledgeable of the industrial architecture and of the poor
- Self- driven with the ability of strong team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and dead lines
- A well-known numeracy, computing and IT skills in software applications; Word/ excel/ power point
- The candidate with high integrity, strong work ethic and high sense of personal commitment
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
Application Process The interested persons may apply by sending the filled in application form along with the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org