Mahila Samridhi Yojana
The schemes developed for the woman are in huge number including the Mahila samridhi yojana, now a days as we observe no woman in the house want to set herself free without any occupation, almost every woman striving hard to create image for herself, by taking all these into the consideration the Indian government has brought with the scheme called Mahila samridhi yojana.
Giving empowerment to woman and helping in surviving herself is a great thought, the scheme is all about, this helps out for women, once the Loan applied to the government after verifying all the documents 95% will be sanctioned while the 5% will be funded by the State Channelizing Agencies (SCA’s), the funds should be utilized within the 4 months soon after the sanction of funds realised.
- A woman should be of beyond18 years
- A woman falling under BPL category
- The annual income of a woman should be less than Rs 3 lakh per annum
- Should not be any criminal posts
- This scheme is meant for only the back word people
- The misrepresentation may lead to the rejection of the application
- Voter identity proof
- Self-group membership identity
- Income certificate
- Filling the application of the Mahila samridhi yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate
- Bank account book
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence like ration card
Features and Benefits
The government of India has been enlightening the empowerment of the woman across the country.
The below listed are the features and benefits
- It lifts up the financial support to the woman
- Giving a helping hand to raise the poverty families
- Creates sportive nature to work hard in woman
- It increases the self-confidence and self-satisfaction
“In the present society, there is no respect to the woman who staying at home for household purpose, no worry woman The government is going to provide you everything by launching the schemes the one thing to do is work hard and get satisfied”.
- The eligible candidates can visit the nearest SCA office and apply on the prescribed form for the Mahila Samridhi Yojana
- Fill all the compulsory details and mention if any requirements
- Submit the application form along with all the required documents to the SAC center
- Finally, if the checking process completes the funds will be sanctioned by the SAC.