MSME – Micro small and medium enterprise present government bringing up the new adventures to develop India, the Micro, and Small Medium Enterprise is another scheme launched, the purpose is to provide the financial support to the downgrade business or service sectors.
This MSME launched very recently, all the applying procedure can be done only online with least time less than 1 hour, no need to visit the bank to verify the bank details, this scheme allows the private banks to access loan, the fund releasing rupees 1 lakh up to 1 crore with the least preference to the interest rates, no registration fee for the application, the entire application will be done in online process.Sponsored Links:
The MSME scheme offered with the government scheme loans Mudra loan, CGTMSE, PMEGP, etc. these all schemes work only to give support to the country necessary financial support and developing their business.
Eligibility for MSME Loan Scheme
The foremost important activity is the applicant must have registered with GST and all the Income tax details
The listed below are some core features to apply for MSME loan:
- GST details- the identification number, username and the password (GSTIN)
- Income tax information- To verify whether, if loan provided, have the capacity to pay back or not, password of income tax account
- Net Banking details- the borrower can upload the details for maximum3 bank accounts on the portal, upload the bank details who having major business activities
- Complete information about the directors/ partners- the applying part of the scheme was quite easy, once the verification starts if the submitted information was correct then the loan will sanction soon, if in case the given information was wrong the procedure will not be continued, the final decision will be at the lenders’ direction.
Documents Required for MSME Loan Scheme
- Get register through online application
- Identity proof is very important for the business fields like passport, driving license, PAN number and voter Id
- Residence proof- lease agreement, trade license, telepoof- lease agreement, trade licence, teleilds
- tion was correct then the loan will sanction soon if in case the given inhone and electric bills, ration card, sales tax certificates
- Age proofs- Aadhaar number
- Last 12 months of bank statement
- Proof of business registration
- PAN card copy
- Proof of Aadhaar copy
- If partnership presents, a copy of that agreement
- PAN copy of the company
- Sales tax documents
- Municipal tax document.