This scheme was organized by the Uttar Pradesh state Government in the year 2018, to support girl marriages of poor families. Earlier the UP government granted 20 thousand rupees to the beneficiary, later the government was spending 35 thousands rupees in marriage.
Under this organization mass marriages, MPs, MLAs, and other respected dignitaries of the society will participate, Apart from this the government was also providing smart phone to the bride, all this work process will be conducted under panchayat, District panchayat, Municipal Corporation and Municipal Council levels.
The marriages are the social occasions which celebrates with lots of happiness and glad because of facing problem financially all the expectations all draining to a dustbin, the UP state giving a worm happiness to the girl family by providing the financial support.
The main Objective is to provide the financial encouragement on the occasion of marriage to daughters of the UP state
Features MSVY scheme
- The motive is to empower the poor, giving a boosting to the back ground people or families
- Reducing the cost of marriage by granting financially
- The government will be the responsibility about the bride’s dress
- Also provided with this smart phones and house hold utilities as a wedding gift
- The responsibility of looking after the finance the state government of UP which delivers all the funds generated by the state
- Initially must be a residence of UP
- Should contain 18 years above
- Should contain BPL ( below poverty level) certificate
- Income not exceed more than 56,460 thousand rupees
- The mass marriages the minimum number will be 10, which means to the 10 couples marriage will be done at a time is called the mass marriages
- The girl who was divorced and widows are eligible to acquire the benefits who either divorced or their husbands have passes away.
- Age proof of the candidate
- Aadhaar card of the bride
- Residential proof
- BPL certificate
- Family income certificate
- Marriage documents
- Bank account details
Step 1: visit the official web site
Step 2: click on the link you will find online application form in two categories
Step 3: the 1st form is about the Normal class, Scheduled caste, scheduled tribes
Step 4: The 2nd form is for the Back ward class category
Step 5: Fill the form carefully
Step 6: after finishing click on submit
Step 7: collect the print out application for future purpose