Every citizen in India desires to get government job which provides the future scope even after the retirement, though working in private sector everyone wishes to settle in the field of government, by considering all these the central government during the ruling period of Modi, he launched this scheme called shramayogi mandhan yojana on 15th February 2019 and explained the scheme theme and procedure.
The schemes like LIC, EPFO, ESIC works under this scheme, the beneficiary candidates may be up to the 43 crores, this scheme offers to the individual with the regular pension after the age crossed 60 years, the eligibility criteria is labor classes people who were under the unorganized sector.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Scheme
- The workers who do not have any fixed income are eligible for this scheme
- The unorganized workers who working and earing the income less than 15,000 and belongs to the age of 18-40 years are eligible for this scheme
- The unorganized works are like rickshaw pullers, landless labors, brick makers, rag pickers, carpenters, masons and many more
- Any gender above the age of 18 years and below the 40 years are eligible
- Once the candidate joins the scheme at the entry age of 18 -40 years, the candidate has to contribute till 60 years of age.
- Once after attaining the age of 60 years, the candidate will get monthly pension of Rs 3000
- If the candidate wants to exit after 10 years without the completion of the actual period then the candidate will get back the money which paid to the scheme along with the additional interest
- The contribution to be made by the candidate
- Age 18- Rs 55 per month
- Age 29- Rs 100 per month
- Age 40- Rs 200 month
- Above 40 – not eligible
Application process for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi ManDhan Yojana
- To enjoy the given opportunity the eligible candidates can register themselves through an online helpdesk
- The candidates must have their Aadhaar card and bank details, the applicant need to visit the nearest Common Service Centre along with the required documents which can be used for further verification
- It’s all depend on the applicant age to pay the premium that candidate conforms with
- Soon after the verification the scheme get starts
- The candidate must check the online notifications, if the notifications generated then the registration has been done successfully, a unique code generates
- The candidate is going to get the pension card after finishing the verification process of the applicant documents
- All the applicant information is going to send to the bank authority, if the documents are correct then the bank will generate an SMS to the registered candidate.
Premium Amount Chart
The premium will describe about the different age groups how they were contributing:
|Entry age||Max age||Monthly contribution( per person)||GOvt contribution(per person)||Total contribution|